Late

Dallas Travel Blog

We arrived in Dallas at about 8 AM.  We were late and there went my flight, but what could I do nothing.

Before I knew it--lining up for Immigration and then customs.  This went very smoothly and then I was in the airport.  People were at little upset about missing their connections, but there was nothing that we could do.  I found the American counter and asked them what the process was making a claim.  I was told that I had to wait till I got to LAX.

Walking across the airport, I heard clapping and wondered who the people were clapping for?  Was it for a star, the president?  Nope--it was for soldiers that were returning home.  I could see Army soldiers, walking a little above us on the next level.  People were getting up and clapping.

Ten minutes later--I was on the Dallas tram to change terminals since I was flying out of gate C20.  Walking down towards the gate, I wondered what the local time was.  When I got to the gate, the plane was already boarding.  I was in Group 6.  The plane had a few spare seats, but it was mostly full.

On time--we left Dallas--last stop--LAX.

Dallas