Daysleepin', Skywalkin' and a Massage that Never Came

Cebu City Travel Blog

I got a room in Mayflower Inn. It was an early checkin since I went there at 6 AM. After a sleepless night, I was flat on my bed right away and woke up at 2 PM. Adi was picking me up until four so I decided to just lay flat on my bed while watching tributes to MJ. I planned to go to the mall to get a haircut but was too lazy to move. So there, by 4 PM, adi picked me up, I was very hungry already by then. We planned to do the Skywalk Adventure in Crown Regency Hotel & Towers, the supposed tallest building in Cebu right now.

The Sky Walk Extreme Sky Adventure is on the 37th Floor of the hotel where people will walk outside the building in a less than 2 meters wide steel and some portion are glass.
This is way too safe since there's harness and all safety gadgets. We paid 600 pesos (~30 USD) for the entrance, the actual walk and for a very good dinner buffet. This is a very good deal. I actually wanted to try the Skywalk for the suit (orange and blue) which register very good at pictures. My main purpose here is actually the buffet, and I was not a bit disappointed. One of the best deals ever, atleast for me. :)

After the whole package, I decided to go back to the hotel to get my much needed rest for tomorrow's long road trip to southern Cebu. However, I decided to get a massage. So I asked the hotel front desk if they offer massage. They said they have blind masseur. I said great. I set 9:30 PM for the massage. As I waited while watching MJ's tribute again, the operator called me around 10 PM that the masseur was still at the other room. it was already 30 minute late and since I really wanted to have a massage that night, I said I can wait till 10:30 PM. By 10:45 PM, there's still nothing. I just cancelled it and just went to sleep. This hotel will surely get a bad review from me.