Journey's end

Munich Travel Blog

I had arrived back in Munich, and checked into Jeager's hostel again. I was here for 3 days before my flight would leave to go back to Bahrain. After 4 weeks of travelling I was tired, tired of carrying a backpack around. So these 3 days were for me to relax and take stock of my vacation. I had been to 3 countries, seen many interesting things, met a lot of interesting people, made a lot of friends along the way. All in all it was a very good vacation.

I couldn't help but notice how cold it was in Munich when I arrived. Possibly the coldest I have ever felt. Then I saw the reason why. It had started to snow! This was the first time in my life that I was seeing snow. What timing! as my trip was coming to an end this happens and yet its something to add to my long list of highlights of my trip. There is something magical about watching the snow fall, and its amazing as you'll see even old people behaving like kids again, playing in the snow and having snow ball fights. As much as I was enjoying the snow, I was also freezing. This was without a dought the coldest I had ever felt.

And so my journey comes to an end. And I would gladly visit Europe again in a heartbeat.
6,088 km (3,783 miles) traveled