Post-Thanksgiving in New England to Miami to Costa Rica

Hanover Travel Blog

Sunday Had enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving visit with my parents, and took a 7am bus from Hanover, NH directly to Boston-Logan airport. Note: tho ticketed out of Boston 1:50pm, I was hoping on "the busiest travel day of the year" to get bump $ but not to be; full flight but didn't need any volunteers. Got seat 10A, my favorite main cabin seat on my favorite plane, a 757 will Rolls Royce engines. Uneventful flight to Miami. Long crowded walk C7 to E31. Spoke to 2 Americans going to CR, she for major dental work for a fraction of the US$$ cost. Full moon visible over Miami. Sat next to a Roche phamacutical gal, a Costa Rican returning from Jamaica via MIA. I shared an apple with her, and we talked off and on. She was so nice, even offered me a ride to downtown, but had checked bags, and said it's been raining in CR "every day since July!" causing large problems especially out west in the Guanacaste. We're not going there. A woman ahead went on oxygen, and wanted a doctor, but she seemed fine even as medics came on board at San Jose' as we all remained in our seats on the Airbus A-300-600. Taxied ($18 now) in an unmarked taxi to downtown, and gave son, (passenger in back), Christian, 14, a gold US Dollar. Sleep Inn at Park Morazan was surprisingly great ! Perfect location, anticipate staying here again! Great staff.
JudgeDredd says:
I need to get down there with ya!!!
Posted on: Aug 04, 2016