Quito ;) Riobamba,Baños,Cuenca,Guayaquil,Puerto Lopez y Montañita

Ecuador Travel Blog

Quito

Before start my trip to Ecuador i asked some friends about it, Shawn from travbuddy sent me a webside a nice hotel over Quito which is really good place to stay also some tips too.

I arrived to Quito around 12;30 pm yes very late i took a Yellow Cap just paying 4 dollars i got safe to my hotel some people were over internet coffe inside the hotel others over sleep i got a nice simple roon by 8 dollars by nigth so i deceided stayed 2 days in Quito.

In the morning i wake up  around 8 :am so i went to a store close to the hotel to get some stuff to prepare breakfast. some foreung people were preparing breakfast already so it was easy to chat with them Ohhh

Later i took a cap and i weent to the principal Bus station to take a bus to go to Mitad del Mundo Yeah! i met there a nice girl from Holland so we went to some museum over there .

Piña Colada y Mojitos
some people at the hostal where talking about Telesferico so Next Morning i went there ohh it is really nice  so great viuw. ohh i taste Guatita it is tipical Ecuador dish hmmm I liked it. when i back to the hotel some guys where drinking beers so they invite me to join with then Hmmm Pilsener  yes delicious Ecuador beer .

Next morning i said to bye to Everybody and i took the bus to Riobamba Yeah there i met a Rish girl !  she spoke a  little spanish we went to lunch and drink some Irish coffe! I can say Coctails and drinks over Ecuador are not Expensive. then we took the bus to Baños ohh I hear a little about this place When we arrived we went to a nice Hostel Called Planta y Blanca which has a great terrace ohh and a nice Kitchen over there i met nice girls from Sweden,England and Australia  More new friends! they already been in Peru but they didnt taste so much Peruvian food so We went to the store and bougth everythings to prepare PAPA RELLENA  a tipycal dish from Lima so i cook to them  also prepared Salas with Palta and Both more Ecuador beers.

Baños

Later we went to dance and drink more Coctails Yeah!!! I like so much Baños great place to stay  ;) then i took the bus to Cuenca  some years ago i took an International Course About Early Stimulation and i met a girl from Cuenca Ecuador we were in touch for more than 3 years and she invited me to come to visit her . She picked up to me with a cap to the Bus station and gave me a warm Welcome to her home!

I spend 4 days at her home. We prepare some Peruvan and Ecuador dish her husband showed me Cuenca city and we went  out some times with her family to drink some locals beers and Coctails. I had to say her Good Bye it was sad  I had to take the bus to Guayaquil  then to Puerto Lopez where i took a tour to see Whales ohh Yeahh it was amazing i was the only Peruvian girl with a big group of Foreing People  i keep in touch with them by facebook and looking forward to see all them again.

Mirador de la Virgen A great trekking!

Montañita If you are visit Ecuador Dont forget to stop there .The beach is Amazing friendly people the most biggest Party close to the beach and Best coctails! just for 4 Dollars you get happy hour  :=) I miss Montañitaaaaa

I keep really good memories about Cuenca and others places from Ecuador!

Mirador de la Virgen
A great trek…
Mirador de la Virgen A great tre…
Wonderful Baños