Last Night in Padis

Cantonul Glavoi Travel Blog

Last camp fire (Razvan & Ionut)
So here the story ends. I've spent six amazing days in Padis, with two of my best friends, Ionut and Razvan. It's been a great adventure. We've seen some extraordinary landscape, unique in Romania and we've had lots of fun sharing stories and loads of jokes. During our last night we emptied our last bottles/cans of beer and rum and lit up a big fire. Ionut made all of this possible as he kept chopping down our former table and chairs and setting them on fire. The whole valley was filled with the noise of his axe biting into the hard wood and our shouts. As it was our last night in this was our farewell party and we were joined by our tent neighbors and friends and we had a mighty craic till very late.

It was a great break from our day to day lives and it was a time I'll always remember fondly. Even more we met some great people all along the way. I was amazed by the diversity of tourists: Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Danes, Germans. It can only mean that Padis is well-known amongst travelers. Sometime I wonder how many beauties lie close to us waiting to be discovered and explored.

Hope my clumsy description/blog of Padis Plateau made you at least wish you could visit this place. If you'll ever pass through Padis, please send me a photo as it's one of my favorite places from home.

Best of luck with your travels!
Radu
Last camp fire (Razvan & Ionut)
Last Camp fire (Me & Ionut)
Last Camp fire (Me & Ionut)
Cantonul Glavoi