Bus to Zambia...TIA, right?

Livingstone Travel Blog

I had most of the day to do nothing as the bus didn't leave until 6. I basically hung around and eventually found an internet cafe after an exhausting search throughout the city. I had to go into several until I finally found one that had internet working. I saw some Americans that I had come from Cape Town to Windhoek with, they were heading back to Cape Town as I waited for the bus to Livingstone. I some how missed the bus pulling in and was the very last one on as I was standing around talking. This bus trip wasen't near as easy as it was completely full and the Mainlainer seats are like airplane seats. We started out, but broke down before we left Windhoek and had to spend an hour in the garage getting the bus fixed. The TVs didn't work so I was just going to have to try and sleep, but that didn't work as the guy behind me didn't want me to lean my seat back, I'm sorry I am usually pretty considerate, but I wasn't budging when the bus trip was going to be at least 20 hours. We argued until some guy offered to switch seats with him. We made what seemed like tons of stops throughout Namibia, only breaking down a further 5 times. Not massive ones, but they would have to pull over, work on something which would delay us about 30 min each time. Took a sleeping pill and managed to get some sleep suprisingly.
Livingstone