Rainy day in Flam, Norway, not good.

Flam Travel Blog

Tuesday. Lounged around this morning, rainy, rainy day. I put laptop under coat and head over to the hotel to continue free wireless, works! More Asians taking pictures in front of a carriage. I get a nice lasagna lunch just before the German tourists arrive off the big Thomson cruise ship docked here. A still sleeping, and tire I noticed low is getting lower. Back to room, we all 3 talk now, J thinks about a fjord boat ride, but alas it is raining and wind is blowing too hard for him. 3pm and we are rather bored but still laughing. They watch a movie about a murder of a soldier with burned body parts. I retreat to the room and nap and read; and this is better for me.
I go to the hotel just before our "free day" of wireless ends, and then the cafe' to meet J and A. They are gone over an hour thru a long tunnel to the next town, filling up one of A's nearly flat tires. Salmon Rocks here! Awesome dinner. Still raining too. It stops later and looks as tho it's going to clear up now. Wind is over. Took a 10pm walk way out of town, saw the big waterfall straight on, still very light with clouds sunlit. So glad I went out. Mgrs son opens our living room door to remind A to be out at 11.
JudgeDredd says:
Man they were Nazis on making sure she was gone by 11!
That was a LONG day! With the pissy weather; glad I had the movies on the laptop.
Posted on: Nov 29, 2008