Kuala Lumpur Madness

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

I got to Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon, and had arrived at the LCCT Terminal. I hadnt been to that one before so looked around, and found a taxi that would take me to my hotel. I decided to stay at The Tune Hotel, as I had heard some really good review about it, and it looked clean, and was centrally located.

I was actually surprised to see how clean the hotel was. The rooms were painted in funky colours, and had some pretty cool designs on the walls.

I got ready and gave Ayu a call, and her and Adis decided to come out to my hotel to pick me up. We stopped off to buy some alcohol, and went to a friend of Adis. We drank a little too much, and all got a little crazy there. Thats enough detail for now.... haha....

The next morning I had a pretty big sleep in, and decided to look around in the area I was staying. I also decided that since it was my third time in KL, it was time to learn how to use the public transportation system. I dont know why I ever feared using it before, because it was all so simple. I got the hang of the monorail straight away, and the trains were just as simple to use. So I decided that this would be my main mode of transportation from now on.

I spent most of my time in KL clubbing and sleeping late. I had booked a ticket to go up to Penang, as my grandparents used to live there. But when the day came, I just kept on sleeping as I was pretty wrecked.... hehe....

I took a day trip out to the Batu Caves, which I had been to before, but I wanted to see again, because the last time I was there, they were constructing some new things. I really enjoyed my time there, despite the harsh heat. The monkeys there were so cute too. the only thing I didnt like about the place, were all of the taxi drivers there, who just wanted to rip everyone off.

Another day I decided to take a trip out to Putrajaya. I had seen a lot of pics of the place online, and it looked beautiful. I really enjoy Islamic

architectur, so I decided that this would be the perfect place. The taxi driver that I hired to take me out there was a really nice guy, who told me everything he knew about the place. It turns out that my friends mum actually had a lot to do with the planning of the city.

I enjoyed everything about the place. It looked so picture perfect.

The rest of my time in KL was spent clubbing, hanging out with some of my new local friends, and just taking a look around at some of the things I hadnt seen there before.

305 km (190 miles) traveled