One Crazy Night In Singapore

Singapore Travel Blog

I got to Singapore at some crazy time in the morning, and went out searching for my guesthouse. It turns out it was in a street pretty close to where I usually stay there.

That morning I decided to head out to the Marina Bay area, as in all the times I have visited Singapore, I hadn’t really checked the place out. So I spent a few hours out there, and then arranged to meet Sally there a little while later.

We decided to meet up at Max Brenner, as when Sally came to Melbourne we had it there, and both loved it. So we indulged a little, and then went for a walk around. We took a lot of pics, and were acting a little crazy, as it had been quite a while since we had seen each other.

We decided that we would give Fel a call to see if she wanted to hang out after work. We were in luck, so we went to pick her up, and then headed to Orchard Road for some shopping.

Hours later, we said goodbye to Fel, and headed back to my guesthouse to get ready for the night. We ended up going to a nice restaurant for dinner, and then headed to a sheesha bar at Clarke Quay. I hadn’t smoked a sheesha in so long, so I was pretty happy. We had a few drinks, took a couple of happy snaps, and then headed out to a few clubs for a completely wild night of fun.

The next day I had some time before I flew up to Kuala Lumpur, so I went to get some nasi goreng from the usual place. Mmm it tasted so good. So soon after that I headed off to the airport for KL.

305 km (190 miles) traveled