A Nice Welcome Back To Singapore

Singapore Travel Blog

*This entry is backdated*

I had planned a trip to Singapore to visit some of my friends there, when my sister decided to come along. So we decided to add Saigon to the list because Jenni hadnt been there in ages. So we thought what the heck, we'll go to Phuket too.

So we got to Singapore in the very early am, and checked into our hotel. I knew that some of my friends would be out clubbing, but we had no energy for that. So we just went for a walk around our hotel, which was right beside Clark Quay.

The next morning, Jenni slept in, and I arranged to go and meet up with Linda. So we decided to head to my favourite place to get my number one nasi goreng. It was amazing. I had been trying to find somewhere in Australia that makes it taste at least a fraction as good as it does in Singapore, but I had no luck. So when I took my first mouthful, I was the happiest I had been in a long time!

Linda and I decided to go shopping, and we bought some things for the bbq at her condo tonight. She invited everyone I knew in Singapore along to her place to welcome me and my sister back to Singapore. A few of Linda's friends that I didnt know came along too, and they were all great.

After the bbq, we wanted to take a quick dip in the pool, but because it was so late the security wouldnt let us. o we all literally just jumped in for a few seconds, and jumped out again, headed to the condo, and got ready for a night of clubbing.

We headed back to the usual hangout, Clark Quay. The club was pretty empty, but we wernt complaining, as all the space was ours. We drank and giggled away, taking numerous silly pics of each other.

The next day, Jenni and I just walked around the city, before heading to the airport to go to Vietnam.