Grand Haven Travel Blog

Lake Michigan

You can't get this close to the Great Lakes without stopping at one. All I really wanted was some sand, but to get to the beach, I had to pay to park at the state beach. Just like and ocean, you can't see the other side, but there were no waves. There were some nice houses along the way. It look like a great place to live, of course I haven't seen the area during winter time. This was followed by a drive straight south. On the drive into Indiana, I stopped at a casino. It was a pretty good one, but I can't remember what it was called. I will post as soon as I figure out what one it was. So while it was getting late, I realized I was in northwestern Indiana in the middle of July, and I knew that a special event happens in this area around this time, and so I looked it up on the internet. Just by the stroke of luck, it was within fifty miles and was scheduled to happen the very next day! This was the biggest stroke of luck I've ever had! So no, the next stop wasn't planned at all. I'm sure nobody will believe me, but I just happend to be at the right place at the right time.

Golf Cart Crossing