Alaminos Travel Blog› entry 1 of 1 › view all entries
As of September 2006
From Manila to Alaminos
1. Take the bus going to Alaminos, Pangasinan.
Travel time: 4-6 hours (depends on traffic conditions)
You can take the Victory Liner bus from Cubao to Alaminos. Last bus leaves at 12 mn. Check out the Victory Liner website for the latest scheds and fare (www.victoryliner.com).
2. When you get to Alaminos, you can hire a tricycle going to the port in Lucap.
Fare: 40-80php (try to haggle)
Travel time: 5 to 10 mins
3. At the port, you can rent a banca going to the Hundred Islands. Don't worry, they are organized. I think their boats are numbered.
Entrance fee: 40php/head
Banca fare: 600php + 200php for island hopping (roundtrip daytour). For overnight (roundtrip), the fare is doubled, so you'd have to pay them 1400php total (including the island hopping tour).
Travel time: 30 mins to Quezon Island
From Alaminos to Manila
1. Once you're back in Lucap, just hire a tricycle back to the city.
2. Go back to the Victory Liner bus station and wait for a bus bound to Manila (Pasay/Cubao)
Fare: 388php (To Pasay)