A lot of walking

Boston Travel Blog

Well Sarah had to work at the hospital this morning, so Sarah (my cousin), her husband and myself decided to have a walk around town.  We stuck close to the area where we were staying at first, but then branched out into the city.  We made our way to Newbury street and enjoyed just checking out a lot of the stores.   For lunch we stopped at a pizza place and had the most amazing pizza!!  I don't even remember the name of it, but it was pretty damn good!!  After that, we walked around some more and then headed back to the B&B to rest a bit before going out again later on.  Around 5 or so, Sarah got off work and she and her boyfriend Oscar met us and we went out to eat.  Don't know where it was, but it was good.

The atmosphere was really cool.   I think later in the evening they were going to have some musicians or something cuz there was a stage all set up for a show or something.  After dinner we walked around a bit and then decided to go to a pub for some drinks.  It was a couple of miles away so we decided to ride in the bike taxis.  It was a lot of fun! The driver we had really earned his money because there were 3 of us squeezed into a "taxi" meant for too!  Once we got to the pub we enoyed talking and drinking and trying out different beers.  Eventually we decided to call it a night because we had an early morning flight to catch.  All in all, it was a great day!

Fun on the bike taxis!!