A week in Auckland

Auckland Travel Blog

So, after staying near a week in YHA and meeting no one that particularly interested me (for the sheer fact no one spoke to you!). I have decided to leave YHA hostel and book into another one, so fingers crossed this one is a bit better. It is closer to the pub im working at (the one i had a trial with) and they called me back and asked me to work tonight! Yaaay. I also have a trial at another pubon Monday so will keep you posted! I didnt go to see any of the flats as all week i have been in a predicament whether or not i wanted to stay here or move more north! Anyway i have decided to stay here for the time being and hopefully will get more shifts at the pub.

Really not much to update on, ive been feeling crap all week, but things are definately looking up. I went out with a guy Vici (from jazz) knows and we had a good laugh. I will let you all know when i get a real job and a flat and maybe some some of you can write to me.

Over and out. love Tina x x x x

LeesaLips says:
Hey You,
Your travels sound get so far, i'm soooo envious!! I'm sure things will look up for you and you'll meet some great people very soon. Keep up the good work, loving the blogs.
Leesa xx