EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Las Vegas Travel Blog

WHY HELLOOO THERE!!!!

AN EARLY FLIGHT TO THE MID WEST…

I can't believe am back in MO. 2 times this year am in MO. I went to the west side of the state, now am going to the east side and south side. Should i call myself a Missouri expert HAHAHHAHAHHA......YEAH......NOT!!!! :P I of course did not have plenty of sleep. I wanted to bring all RAMS clothes with me. I wanted to Baptist wearing them all in Saint Louis. I KNOW AM WEIRD!!!! SUE ME!!!! :P I had a 9am flight. I texted James (pearcetoyou) to let him know that I am in the plane.  I have to remember the next time I have a flight in the morning of a weekday. I that to factor in the traffic both street and freeway.

I got there in time. I was debating to check in my carry on.
ME :)
It was very bulky because of my puffy RAMS jacket. I was concerned that it won’t fit in the bin. i had time to login before I took off. I wanted to change my status on FB.

I brought my banana nut muffin to munch on for breakfast. I packed some snacks. i knew I was arriving in the late evening. James plans to leave KC the same time I was going to arrive. I was saving my appetite for whatever James was planning to have dinner.

I was very anxious to go to SAINT LOUIS. This is will be my first time watching a RAMS game in SAINT LOUIS. The last time I watched a RAMS game, it was when I was 8, when they were the LA RAMS in the OC.  Unfortunately, I have a layover in SALT LAKE CITY, but I have a nonstop flight returning back to Vegas.  I plan to sleep on the plane. GOOD NIGHT!!!!!

RED ROCK CANYON