Stories from Spain

Sevilla Travel Blog

Hello again everyone! I´m in Sevilla, Spain at the moment where I have spent the last couple of days! It is the most beautiful city in the world I believe. The weather, the buildings, the parks and most of all the people. It´s surreal. We spent the last week travelling around Spain from our house in La Herradura. Firstly we went to Granada for 2 nights which was really fun. There was lots to see there and a great nightlife which I discovered and freaked my mum out about lol Then we went to Jaen, which was pretty cool for the photo taking and all that jazz. Then Cordoba later that day to stay for the night. It was alright there but nothing to really interest me much... lol. Lots of great buildings, but one night was enough there. From Cordoba we drove to a little town (which was incredibly busy) to have lunch called Encija I think. Then on to Sevilla. I have fallen in love with Sevilla and do not want to leave. It was 31º today and everyone is so relaxed and chilled here. I will definitely be coming back as soon as I have some money!!! Haha. Talk to all soon... probably when I´m back in England.
Sevilla