As usual... Friday is Pisco Place's day :P

Lima Travel Blog

at the pisco place aka Huaringas
Carola and me have been friends since we went to highschool and recently she became a TB too, hahaha. I think I don't need to say who introduced her to this world :P
Anyway, while I was in Ecuador, she and Greg got in touch and she was helping him with the Peru stuff. I was really busy after coming back from Ecuador, since I had to catch with work and also write my blog, hahaha.

We both use to go to the pisco place almost every Friday, hehe. And this one wouldn't be an exception, what was new it that we had somebody joining us. He was Greg! I arrived to the pisco place and they were already there. That wasn't difficult to find them, hehe. First thing I noticed about him was his T-shirt, a Morocco one!

We started to chat and I guess our first topic was Morocco, one of my dream destinations. Carola was telling me that this was Greg's 3rd world tour, but first time in South America. We were toasting with piscos and chilling out there. Greg has visited so many places, OMG! He was giving me tips about Morocco and I really hope I can be able to use them soon...

After a while (about 2 hours), we went for a walk. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay longer. I had a family lunch next day and had to help with that. And I was wearing really nice boots, but they weren't that comfy to walk :P

I had to say good bye to the guys and went back home, to spend time with family and also with Gunther :)
yadilitta says:
yes, back to Huaringa's Fridays that sounds good to me, hehe
Posted on: Aug 19, 2009
kerisina says:
hey that was an importand day !!!! I discovered a new drink in that fancy place !!! Champagne with strawberry juice....
hey we should get back into our Huaringas┬┤fridays.. :)
Caro aka Keri ;p