Just a quick stop, but found time to meet a TB. TB Addict doesn't waste time, hehehe :)

Guayaquil Travel Blog

Fernando and Yadi - first Meet Up!
Fernando contacted me when I posted I was in my way to Ecuador. He wasn't my first TB friend in Ecuador, since Shawn lives there too, but Shawn isn't Ecuadorian, so Fernando was my first local TB friend, yay! He helped me a lot finding a place to stay while I'd visit Quito. The night before leaving I realized we'd be at same time in Guayaquil, so we would not only meet in his home town, how nice!

I just arrived to Guayaquil, looking like a traveler and he showed up looking so formal, OMG! Fernando, you shouldn't do it, hahaha. He was there for business and I just had a couple of hours before catching my bus to MontaƱita, but it didn't stop us to meet. We met at a mall where we had lunch together. I was so happy my first lunch in Ecuador, would be with a local friend, yay!

We started to chat about different topics and when I asked him about some tips for my future travel, he turned on the laptop and started to show me some pics of different parts of the country, awesome! We were talking about TB, business, our lives and also about my travel plans. So he gave me great tips and suggestions. Thanks a lot for meeting me in Guayaquil, Fernando! That was the perfect welcome to Ecuador. :)
Guayaquil