A nice chinito lunch with a sweet couple, awww!

Lima Travel Blog

sharing a tasty Chinese lunch with a sweet couple: Giao & Hubsy
Hubsy and Giao arrived to Lima a couple of days ago. We tried to meet before, but they were busy or I was busy, finally I found some time on Sunday and we could meet. It was a busy Sunday, but I'm so glad I found some time to spend with this nice couple!

Hubsy and I got in touch a while ago and it was so fun exchanging comments in German. It's difficult for me practicing German here... not many people do it so... But we didn't speak just in German. Hubsy spoke perfect Spanish and we spoke in English with Giao. Actually, this could be consider an intercontinental Meet Up, since Giao is Asian, Hubsy European - but both living in Australia and I'm the Southamerican one, hahaha.

I was checking TB, what a surprise, and found a message from Hubsy.
he was missing good Chinese, hahaha
They just moved from hostel and gave me the number of the new one. I gave them a call and we agreed to meet for lunch. It was so good to meet them, finally, hahaha. I asked Hubsy, what they would like to eat,  thinking that they'd like to have something traditional, but they were in the mood for Chinese or chinito as Hubsy called it, hahaha. They were missing a good Chinese and I knew the perfect place.

We drove to my favorite Chinese and after finding a parking spot and waiting for not so long for a table, we started to enjoy a delicious meal. They have been travelilng since the beginning of the year and had fun and not so fun experiences, like the altitude sickness in Bolivia. We were just sharing stories and chatting. I really enjoyed the time we spent. Maybe not much, but quality over quantity and it was high quality! I'm so glad they found Peruvian people so friendly, awwww. Food was delicious and the company even better!

Unfortunately I couldn't stay too long, but would like to help them as much as possible, so I drove them to the Huaca Pucllana - which is an adobe Pre Inca pyramid. Had to leave them there and was hopping we could meet later that thay. Nevertheless I sent them some info regarding museums in Lima, so they could visit them during their time in Lima. I'd travel, but wanted to help them no matter if I wasn't in town :)
sharing a tasty Chinese lunch with…
sharing a tasty Chinese lunch wit…
Noodles with Seafood
Noodles with Seafood
beef with pineapple
beef with pineapple
Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Tasty Cantonese Food in Lima aka Chifa!
Recognized as one of the best Chifa (Chinese Restaurant in "Peruvian" Spanish) in town - even winner of awards, Wa Lok is a classic for everyone who w… read entire review
photo by: rsvpme