I did it! I found real Indian food in Lima! :)

Lima Travel Blog

at the restaurant
Craig has been traveling for approx 4 months and was missing his favorite food, Indian food. Mmm, I like Indian food too, although I had real Indian food just once. Where? At home, hahaha. Well, a TB wanted to cook real Indian food for the family and he did it great! I have been looking for an Indian restaurant, but no luck. There was one, but it closed and now is a Bakery. Then I found one in internet, but they are just for cattering or take out - large portions... But not so long ago, I saw a small Indian restaurant near my house. I did the research on line, and they had really good reviews, so I didn't hesitate about suggestig this place to Craig. And since an expert on that subject, he'd be able to tell me if it was good or not that good.

We arrived there early, good move! They just have 3 parking spots and that avenue is always crowded. Uffff. One of the waiter showed up and welcomed us, hehehe. The place was small and the minute we sat down another guy - think he was the administrator - approached to us, to give us some recommendations and explanations.

The place was cozy and nice. There was a cute a little boy - guess the guy's son - playing around. Food was delicious and the service was outstanding too. Definitely, I'll come back here and try other dishes. I'm so glad we came here and I found real Indian food, yay!!! I have already recommended this place to my friends who love Indian food, hihihi.

It was so good going with an expert. Craig took care about choosing dishes, hi hi hi. I guess, we would go back there before he leaves town, but also keep on discovering new places :)
Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Finally in Lima real Indian Taste - Guru Kebab & Curry
Although Lima is growing, there are not many ethnic restaurants. I was looking for a Indian place since quite a while. There was one, but it closed an… read entire review
Lima