I arrived 2 days ago and now I met Ekua!!!

Lima Travel Blog

lovely girls: Yadi & Ekua
When I was in Ecuador I got a message from Ekua, who told me she would be in Lima in the next days, mmm. I asked when and she'd arrive after me, awesome! So I'd be able to meet her, yay! I arrived on Tuesday and on Thursday we met, hehe. It was Thursday afternoon when I got her call and we arranged to meet in the evening.

I went for her to her hostel and then we drove a bit around to Miraflores and next to Larcomar to grab a bite, hahaha. It was so nice meeting her. It was a bit windy so we didn't walk that much and went straight to the restaurant, haha. Nevertheless we got a table at the patio, nice view! We shared a platter of Peruvian appetizers, while we were chatting.

We come from different worlds but have so many things in common, that was so fun! She was telling me her travel experiences and so did I. Haha, even my brother and her sister are similar. How? Well, they aren't like us, hahaha. She loves to travel and know different cultures and people, experience a new culture which is real traveling for me, hehe. She didn't think I was crazy because I like to travel by myself, furthermore she does it to, haha. Also she's another TB addict and organized a Meet Up, haha. Didn't I say we have things in common?

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time and should drive back home. These past days I haven't been sleeping much and was a bit tired. Ekua was supposed to meet another friend, but couldn't find her, so bad... I had a great time with her and hoped I'd have been able to spend more time with her. Well, hope our next meeting come soon. Ekua will always have a friend in Peru and hope I can visit San Francisco soon :)

photo by: rsvpme