What a surprise: Elena, Mal & Yadi together! - All for one & one for all ;)

Lima Travel Blog

a cup of coffee?
Wow, meeting my new 2 friends has become a MUST in my daily life, and I love it! We were in touch during the day and decided to meet early in the evening for a cup of coffee and chatting, haha. This time we wouldn't meet in front of the church, but in Elena's favorite place: Larcomar! At one of my favorite places there: Mango's :)

When I arrived Elena and Malvin were already there. A man was talking to them. He was American and was from Austin, haha, and I'm going to Austin on Friday, haha. The world is so small, haha. During the day Elena told me she would like to go to a museum, but at the end she didn't. She met some friends online and was catching up the news, haha. But she didn't waste the morning. She started to plan the next weeks of her trip.
having something warm :)
Malvin and I were giving her some tips to organize her schedule.

We were sitting outside and it was a bit breezy, so we decided to leave. We were thinking about getting a hot beverage, mmm. We went to a nice cafe in Larcomar and got a confy sofa, haha. Actually the name of the place is: "Sofa Cafe" haha. I got a juice and an empanada, Elena a tea and waffles & Mal tea and pasta. It was our first day without alcohol and without evil corn, haha. We are good guys ;) We were just chilling out and relaxing.

Suddenly Malvin remembered something he saw when we arrived to the cafe: the desserts, haha. He wanted to try one called: "Tres Leches" (3 milks). It's very very tasty. It's made with milk, cream caramel and more milk, haha. Once he tried it, it became his new favorite dessert, haha.
wow! love this!!! :P
We started to talk about what we would do if we got US$ 1 Million, haha. Of course traveling was a comon choice for the 3 of us, haha. Besides that Elena would like to have like a countryside hotel, Mal would like to open a restaurant and I would like to start a business related to tourism... but maybe I'd enjoy that so much that I'd end up doing everything for free, haha.

We decided to leave early that night. The past few days we haven't been sleeping well, just went to bed late. Our bodies needed a break and time to recover energies, haha. We would go to bed early this time.  Next day would be a holiday in Peru, so it'd be a lazy day. Elena might go to a museum, Mal would go to look for a book and I'd work, get ready for my coming trip and spend time with Gunther :)

And in the evening, we'll see...

yadilitta says:
really? I talked to Mal and he told me they went to dance, so you just staid listening to the music, haha, first time I left before you, hehe
Posted on: Oct 09, 2008
enesterova says:
hey! can't wait to see your blog on yesterday! i left the bar at 3 am,can you believe it?
Posted on: Oct 09, 2008
wow! love this!!! :P
this would be my new favorite dess…
this would be my new favorite des…
Lima