Second time I met a TB at an airport, how funny!

New Orleans Travel Blog

Well, this one is not a random meeting just my 1st one. This one has been arranged in advance, hehe. As I mentioned in my other blog, JB an American TB is moving to Lima next November. We have been in touch since a couple of weeks. Probably he'd stay in Lima for 1 year, wow! Although I wasn't at home, I still found time to check TB, haha, and to talk/write to him.

Anyway, he asked me when I'd fly back home and I told him my flight was for Saturday. He asked at what time I was departing. I told him my flight was for 1:30pm. Next thing I knew, we'd meet at the airport in front of Acme Oyster's haha. Did I want to meet him? Of course! I would love to meet him before he goes to Lima and to know why he decided to move to Lima. Not that I wasn't happy about it. I was just curious :P
As we agreed, we met at 11:30am.
What a coincidence he was arriving at same time I was about leaving, haha.

I recognized him at 1st look and so he did. It was so nice meeting him, specially because he'd become my new neighbor in Lima, yay! We went to the restaurant, to eat something? no, to get a beer, haha. It was awesome talking to him and start to know him better. I would help him to find a nice place to rent in town. Just wanted to know what he was looking for. Now I know it and have homework, haha. JB didn't know anyone in Lima - until we met, of course - and I thought it was important for him knowing someone before arriving to a new city. We took a couple of pics, but my camera... don't want to remember that. Anyway, there would be plenty of opportunities to get more pics when he's in Lima.

We were just chatting and chilling out. So bad I still had to go through security, so it was better to start moving. We were just thinking about how cool it could have been if I had an extra day in New Orleans, nevermind. We will have enough time to party in Lima, yay! My next entry with him will be located in my hometown :)