Not even 24hrs after arriving to Lima, I met Mal :)

Lima Travel Blog

:P
I arrived back home early today, even though I did check my TB, haha. While I was away, I was in touch with Mal. He's a Miraflorino, definitely. When I left, I was a bit afraid I wouldn't see him when I were back, but he is still in Lima, yay! Before going to bed, I change my status saying I was in Lima and posted a comment about my stolen camera...

I woke up and before going to the gym, checked my email. I found a comment from Mal, so after working out I gave him a call and asked if he'd like to join me to... buy a new camera! now way, I will survive too long without one, haha. He agreed and we met at the store around 4:30pm. I haven't even finished unpacking, but I was ready to meet my friend and listen how he has been doing while I was away.
this is my new toy!!!!

I got a new camera, yay! A pink one, again, haha. But this time baby pink ;) It was a beautiful day, sunny Lima, really nice. So we went for a cremolada - like a snowball - and started to chat. He did a good job taking care of Tayta and meeting TB's, hehe. I left Lima in good hands, thanks Mal ;)

Then we went to a bakery to grab a bite. I had a salad and he got a sandwich, but we were here for the desserts. Mal was still looking for the perfect "3 leches". I was telling him about my last trip. I was happy I could share my travel's experience with him, hehe. He was also updating me about his job-looking status, hehe. We were hanging out and chatting for over 2 hours, haha. It was time to go back home. But before leaving we agreed to meet on Sunday and during the week, depending what was going on, hehe. I was back in town :)
desserts!!!!