Meet up after Meet up, no complains at all, yay!!! - Part II

Barranco District Travel Blog

arriving to Ayahuasca
Where were we??? oh, the band that was playing. So, Carola, Natalia, Matt & I left the pisco place. I told Matt that Carola and Natalia had a friend playing in another bar nearby and wanted to go and check it. He agreed to join us. He was feeling so good, about hanging out with locals and not just with his colleagues, hehehe. Actually he was the youngest of his group too and not everyone wanted to go out, hehe. Well, we arrived to the bar, which was really small, but the band has already played... too late. Would the night end now? No way! Let's move to Barranco! And we went to a club I haven't ever been there before, yay! Ayahuasca: which is an amazonian medicine, but also hallucinogen.

This place is located in an old and big casona. It looked so cool! The problem was that it was packed! Well, the basement looked really cozy.
Carola, Yadi & Matt, new buddies :)
We were hopping we could find a place downstairs. After finding the stairs to go down, we finally were there. A waiter approached and told me he could set a table for us, yay! Oh! so bad Natalia had to leave... well, Carola, Matt & I would share some piscos and keep on chatting, hehehe.

At the beginnig I was a bit afraid how Carola would react about the fact of meeting one of us - a TB - but she loved the experience, hehehe. We have been friends since we were little girls and even travelled together to Germany. So good sharing this secret with a friend, yay! Matt got a traditional Pisco Sour and I got one with Purple Corn: "Negrita Sour", lol. Carola didn't want to drink, but to grab a bite, hehehe. We were just chilling out talking about how we met and joined the website.
my tattoo was looking better :P
Matt considered me an icon there, hahaha. Awwww, Carola had to leave. She had to do early next morning. So good you could join us :)

Well, Mark had to work next morning too, but he would stay a bit longer. Actually Christian - another TB but now a local - gave me a call letting me know he and other friends were in their way, yay! the more the merrier. We were such an international group. I was the Peruvian, Matt the American, Christian Danish, Jude English and 3 other Peruvian friends, hahaha. It was almost 3am, when Mark and I left the bar. The guys would go dancing, but we wouldn't. Matt had to work next morning and the day started early for me. It has been a really long day. But no complains at all. I love this kind of busy days :)
yadilitta says:
hehehe, good times indeed :)
Posted on: May 25, 2009
mdfehmel says:
I have NO idea why you say I was so easy to recognize!! Good times...
Posted on: May 25, 2009
love these colors
love these colors
is something missing here???
is something missing here???
cool atmosphere
name of the bar
name of the bar
Barranco District Nightlife & Entertainment review
Contemporary and Folcloric Ayahuasca bar
Located in the bohemian area of Barranco. This big old republican mansion is a popular bar. At the entrance you find 2 stairs that lead you to the liv… read entire review
Barranco District