Lunch with Mal before leaving Lima :)

Lima Travel Blog

I'd leave today and had to finish with packing, but I did it early, hehe. I was able to go to the gym, pack and even had time to meet Mal for a delicious lunch. I know, I know, I was in my way to New Orleans, where the seafood is really tasty, but I'd miss my cebiche. Therefore Mal and I would have cebiche for lunch, yummy!

Yesterday I contacted Mal & Elena. Elena sent me a SMS today saying she was in downtown and wouldn't be able to join us :( Sorry about the news, but the SMS was really sweet. At 12:30 I met Mal at our favorite cebicheria (fish & seafood place). He arrived before me, so he got a table for us. We enjoyed a fresh cebiche and a delicious shrimp causa (mashed potatoes stuffed with shrimp) :P

Mal has already been in New Orleans and asked me to say hi to some friends. Sure I'll do it! I was sad just thinking that I might not be able to see him again when I'm back, but he told me he'd stay until November, yeah!!! Futhermore, he'd take care of tayta while I'm not in town, LOL. We were just chilling out, enjoying a sunny day and tasting delicious and fresh food.

I'm gonna miss Mal!!! But he has already made lans for my coming back, plus he'd be busy updting his blogs :)

photo by: rsvpme