Karaoke time with Mal :)

Lima Travel Blog

new friends :)
Mal arrived to Lima right for the Meet Up. He missed the Karaoke at the Pre Meet Up and was saying: "I wish I could have arrived one day earlier..." No problem, Mal. We'd go to a karaoke and so we did. The day before while we were walking to the restaurant I asked him if he had plans for the next day. He didn't have any plans so I suggested a karaoke. He was really excited with the idea, haha, like a child in Christmas, haha.

As we agreed, we met at 8pm and waited for someone who'd possibly join us, but she didn't show up :( No problem, we were 2 buddies full of energy and wanting to sing. But we were starving, so first we went for something to eat and a tasty dessert and then we went to the karaoke.
with Mal at Tayta :)
I like karaokes, but I don't know many in Lima, so we went to the one where we had the Pre Meet Up, haha. This time we couldn't get the box, since we were just 2 people, but we got a nice table, hehe. The place was packed, but everyone had the chance to sing, hehe.

We ordered a pitcher of sangria - tasty!!! and started to take a look at the big book with songs. Ok, Mal really likes the karaoke. He has his favorite artists and songs, haha. I felt like a newby there, but not uncomfortable at all, he even wanted me to pick the songs I like the most, so sweet! This guy can really sing. I had never seen him wearing glasses, but when it was our turn suddenly he was wearing them, haha. Always ready to sing, haha.  We were talking in English and the guys in the table next to us thought I was a foreigner too and started talking to me in a broken English, haha. So much fun, haha.

We sang and laughed a lot, haha. The place was getting partially empty when we decided to leave too, but it was still early, so we ended going to Tayta, haha. We were lucky and found a table just waiting for us, haha. Nevertheless, we didn't stay too long. I still need to catch up some sleep hours. We had some beer and kept on chatting. We had a great conversation. Mal has been in so many places and knows a lot about different cultures. It's always great talking to him.

Mal would stay in Lima for ... he's not sure for how long, haha. So I guess this won't be the last entry about him in town. See you soon, Mal!
Yadi & Mal