Jasper & Jos were back in Lima :)

Lima Travel Blog

so happy: Jos, Yadi & Jasper - JYJ!
After 5 days of traveling around the country, Jasper and Jos came back to Lima. They went to Cusco and also to Tambopata in the rainforest. Despite some small inconveniences they had a great time and enjoyed the trip, how cool!!!

They had an awesome time, but were tired. There were 5 days full of adventures. Well, we would go out for dinner and they would tell me about their impressions. Jos wanted to go to the restaurant we went 1st time, which is located in Larcomar. Good choice! That restaurant serves really tasty food and the location is very good too. Usually I like to sit at the terrace, but it was cold so we preferred to stay inside and look for a cozy place.
happy new friends!

We weren't in a rush, so before ordering the food, we got something to drink. Beer for Jasper, Red wine for Jos and White wine for me. Jos was missing a good glass of red wine. Cheers, for the Peruvian experience! They were really impressed by the eco lodge at the rainforest. Definitely I have to do that too. That sounds so cool! Awww, they even invited me to visit them back in Holland. I have already been there, but it would be lovely being able to know a different part of Holland and hang out with new friends. That would be really nice!!!

A good meal, what was they just needed, haha. So I ordered steak for them and I got a salad, hehehe. We shared a delicious dinner. It was very tasty and we had so many things to talk about. Time flew and it was around 9pm. Yes, it wasn't late, but they had a long day - woke up at 6 and were traveling the whole day - and were feeling a bit tired.

We left the restaurant and Jos went back to the hotel. Jasper & me went to Tayta for a couple of drinks and to keep on chatting. There was some live music there, so the atmosphere was perfect. I also met the manager, hahaha. We stayed there just chilling out and talking about different stuff, including travels, soccer, customes, etc. We stayed there for about 2 hours. Jasper was a bit tired and I had to drive back home. They are leaving on Wed, but I guess we'd meet before they fly back home. That's a MUST!
yadilitta says:
of course, you can steal the pics. You are part of them too :)
Posted on: Jun 21, 2009
almelovakr says:
Very nice pics, i'll steal them for my own use (A)
Posted on: Jun 21, 2009