Getting the tickets for Friday party, yay!

Lima Travel Blog

I didn't notice it until Mal told me: "You are all blue today!"
Mal and I were thinking about what to do on Friday. In Peru we don't only celebrate Halloween, but also the "Dia de la cancion criolla" (translation might be Folkloric Song Day). There are a lot of parties going on, so you have to book one in advance in order to be able to find space. We were checking different possibilities during the week and finally we found an interesting one.

Today we met in Miraflores in order to go to the place, check it and book a table. Mal is in charge of contacting the gang and I was in charge of finding the place. We met at 5:30pm and went there. We chose a table and made the reservation under Mal's name. The reservation is ready, just waiting for Friday party, yay!

In my way I drove in front of a nice Middle Eastern Restaurant. After making the reservation we went to this place, checked the menu and the pictures. Everything looked very good, hehe. But it was still early for dinner, so we decided to go for a cup of coffee and chat first. We were just chilling out and talking about our future plans and travels. Then we moved to the Middle Eastern place.

The food was very good and also the atmosphere. Well, I'll write a review of this. Anyway, we were just hanging out and relaxing. I told Mal I won't drink alcohol that night. I promised myself not to drink, well until Friday, haha. Mal thought it was idea to take good care of our livers, haha. Everything was getting ready for Friday. Just have to get the confirmations from the rest of the gang. Yay! Can hardly wait for Friday :)
yadilitta says:
yes, all you can drink include: beer, pisco sour, daiquiri, pina colada, juice and sodas ;)
Posted on: Oct 29, 2008
malvin_soh says:
Just to add, Casa Vieja allows us to bring our own bottle, which is always a good thing for wine-lovers. We´ll see how it goes, but in the mean time, we´re happy with all-you-can-drink on Friday!

Hmm....I wonder what I will dress up as? :p
Posted on: Oct 29, 2008
I didnt notice it until Mal told …
I didn't notice it until Mal told…
Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Delicious Middle Eastern Food - Tierra Santa Cafe Restaurant
I discovered this place just by chance, while I was driving in my way to meet Malvin. We both love this kind of food, so we decided to go there for di… read entire review
Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Delicious and fresh Bakery - Vlady
This bakery is some years old. The owner and his wife used to have another bakery, but they got divorced and she kept the old one, so he decided to op… read entire review
photo by: rsvpme