Dianne, my 1st Swiss TB!!!!

Lima Travel Blog

just arrived, Yadi & Dianne
Dianne and me got in touch a while ago, when she was starting planning her trip to this part of the world. She started her South American Trip in Lima, but we couldn't meet when she was here for 1st time. Nevertheless we were in touch and agreed to meet when she was back in town. She couldn't leave Peru without meeting me, hahaha.

I was super busy working when I got a phone call from a really long number. OMG! Dianne? and yes, it was her. I was under so much stress, that going out with her and getting a bite sounds more than perfect. We agreed to meet at 7pm that same day. She was leaving Lima next morning. I arrived to the meeting point and after not even 5 min, she showed up!. It was easy to recognize her, hehehe.
new buddies: Dianne & Yadi
It was so good meeting her, finally!

We hugged as old friends, well somehow we've known each other for quite a while. Then we go to a restaurant to get something to drink and eat. Dianne was telling me about her trip. It was awesome, but the original plans have changed a bit. Well, sometimes the best plan is having no plans, hahaha. She was also amazed by how we drive here, hehehe. We got a nice table and ordered our drinks first. She loves Bloody Mary and I got a pisco.

We were chatting a lot! About her current trip, past trips and future ones. I would have never guessed which one was her favorite city in the country, hahaha. But there is a good reason. She attended to Amsterdam NYE Meet Up. She was telling me, how she arrived just on time, around 11:30pm! She had a blast there and made a cool resolution: "Visiting a new place every month." I think this can become a resolution for myself too... She has so many fun stories to tell and she's a real traveler. She loves to meet people all over the world too, how cool!

Of course she asked me why I didn't visit Switzerland when I was there and I told her it was because of getting an extra visa, but now I can do it with the Schengen one, mmm. Well, things are getting easier for me, hehehe. Furthermore, I'll have a local friend. How nice!!! Food was delicious and since we were thirsty we got Inca Kolas, yay! We were chatting for almost 2 hours, but it was time to go.

I felt so sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I'd have a busy day next morning. So better, go back home early... Anyway, quality over quantity. I'm so glad, I was able to meet Dianne and hope we meet soon, at her home town or somewhere else in the world. Dianne will always have a friend in Lima :)
yadilitta says:
Thanks for your words, Dianne!!! It was my pleasure meeting you!!!!
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
aotw says:
Wow, I like this blog ;) you are an exceptional writer ;)
Thank you for the nice time we had together, despite you were busy with your work.
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
yadilitta says:
ja!!! Dianne aus der Schweiz und sie spricht Franzoesisch, hehehe. Hast du sie kennengelernt?
Posted on: Jun 14, 2009