2 girls enjoying a beach just for us, yay!

Punta Hermosa Travel Blog

just what I needed for the beach: communication, Tan lotion, music
Yesterday I posted on FB, I was thinking about going to the beach next day and Ana Maria - a TB who lives in Lima and I met in Cusco - wrote me letting me know she'd like to join me, yay! I called her and we agreed, she'd come to my house during the morning. I woke up early, went to the gym, worked and by the time she arrived, I was already ready, hahaha.

I was thinking about going to Punta Hermosa, which is a beach going to the south. It's just 40min from my house. Driving there is really easy, just take the highway and keep straight, haha. I paid the toll and then was stopped by a cop.
playa norte was so quiet
He: "Good morning, ladies..." Me: "Good morning, officer!" - always smiling, haha. I gave him my papers and he took a close look at them. According to my license, I should wear glasses, but I wasn't wearing them, just shades, hehehe. So, I was just hopping the policeman wouldn't notice it. I tried to smile even more, hahaha.  He just commented: "are you going to the beach to enjoy the last summer days?" "of course!!!" Finally, he just wished us a great day and waved while we were leaving, hahaha.

For me Punta Hermosa was just about 2 beaches: "playa negra (black beach)" & "playa blanca" (white beach), but Ana Maria told me about "playa norte", mmm. That sounds interesting. After parking, we had to walk for about 15min. It wasn't that long, but we took the wrong way, it was so sunny and we were walking slow, hahaha. Just chatting, was fun! Finally we arrive to playa norte.
Yadi & Ana Maria
She wasn't kidding when she told me that beach was mostly empty. When we arrived we saw just 4 ppl there and when we left, there were 6, hahaha. We had our own beach, yay!

It was fun, I was looking for the tan lotion, while she looked for the sunscreen, hahaha. But we both do the same in order to get the perfect tan, 30min back, switch, 30min front, hahaha.  While we felt our skin being melted, we were just relaxing and chatting. We stayed there not too long. It was really hot!!! But enough to get tan, hehehe. Well, it turned to be that we both have similar tastes for food too, yay!
Sure you can find places to eat there, but it's about fish and seafood. The restaurants are small, but charge as much as the ones in Lima, haha. We weren't so hungry, so we could wait, furthermore, we were in our vegetarian mood and wanted something light and healthy. I remembered a small place near to my house, so we decided to drive back.

It was a fun day, just sunbathing and chilling out with Ana Maria. So good to know I found a beach partner, yay!

just what I needed for the beach: …
just what I needed for the beach:…
Punta Hermosa