Back with Clive for the rugby

Singapore Travel Blog

Got back to good old Singapore for some more chilling with Clive.

We went to the rugby sevens on the saturday which was absolutely awesome. I had to nip out halfway through the day to go and collect Katy and Laura from the airport but very quickly got back into the action. It took a little while but by the afternoon the atmosphere was incredible. Sevens games are only 7 minutes a half but during every break in play they played chunes out to the crowd, at every break we would stand up and start dancing along. I blame the girls for this. We capped of an excellent day by hitting the Minestry of Sound shortly after going to a 'hot rock' (baked rocks that you cook on) restaurant.

The next day was finals day, so although we saw quite a few large defeats the previous day, the rugby was better as the teams tended to be more evenly matched. We danced our way through the day until the final came up, England-Fiji. The Fijians were HUGE and sooooooo fast. We got our asses caned! Ah well. All in all it was a very well spent two days and loads of fun.

The girls had an interesting evening which you can read if you go to their pages. But me and clive headed back to his to watch the football.

More later...