On the way to get back to South Africa

South Africa Travel Blog

A big travel day!

Today we went traveling again around 6AM and today it was for me the last moment to sat up the tent later on in South Africa... On the2th was my last night in the tent... We went traveling to South Africa to a camp to stop to travel from out there to the Big Wine teasting/ gardens, called Stellenbosh... It was a long day drive and it was getting cool and more wind.... It was the day to get the passports again and around 10 AM we got inside South africa afther leaving Namibia... We had to pass over a big Orange river and it was nice out there... It was first the plan to go to the Orange river for canoen trip, but we wanted Stellenbosh, relaxing and go to that beautiful place.... We got some lunch in a South Africa place in a small place... I had chicken and it took forever to get here! I wait 45 minutes for my foods and a kind fastfoods place.

.. haha... Around 5PM we arrived at camp and had to sat up the tent for the last time... Afther that I went in to town with a small group.. We got picked up by a South Africa guy with a pick up truck and we went for some drink... Everything was almost closed, but we saw one place for a wine... Afther that we came first back for diner at the truck for the last time... It was special...

We eat some Marhmellows from the Campfire and I got some USA camp couselling memories.... Later one the group got picked up again and I choose to stay here and talk with a few here... I had a interessthing talk with my great tourguides! I had great contact with them and the are very Adventures and in to action.. TBarry, the men is South African, "Crocodile Dundy" type... He is from Pretoria and traveling and seen a lot in whole Africa! Athene is from England and moved here, and had left her Lower Job there to live here and work as a tourguide for a few years! They made the Africa trip extra special....Late in the evening I went for the last time sleeping in the tent!

Leaving beautiful Namibia