On the way to Zimbabwe

South Africa Travel Blog

Leaving the Krugerpark!

We had to get up urlie again... At 4.30 at got up and and 5AM we packed in the tent already.... Afther that we had breakfast and we left around 6AM up to Zimbabwe to the Victoria Falls... I knew that we had a 500km drive and the truck was not fast... around 80 til 100 km... The roads were not always good and easy.... I had the change to sit with the driver up front... I talked with him and it was realy a adventure men... He left his office job for the big Africa Guide thing... Today it was also a long drive, but we made stops in small places for a drink...Aound 3 PM we passed a famous Tunnel by, called the Hendrik Verwoerd Tunnel... It was great there with nice rocks eveywere! We stopt in Tepise......

We arived around 5PM and it was again a long trip... It was also very hot and I did zwim in a SPA zwimming pool... It was soooo beautiful.. We had a ball and we played with the group games and it was lot,s of fun... We saw a lot of monkeys nearby the pool and I had realy a relaxing moment out there.... The water was very warm.... I missed the Bubbles hihi.... We at again nearby the truck... For me it was a "toverdoos" It,s small, but had everything... We at Spagethi and it was so great again... Again we had a nice campfire and we talked with eachother! We were nearby Zimbabwe, but stil in South Africa that day! Tomorrow we had to get stamps for the passpoorts to get in Zimbabwe!

Wendyveer says:
it was so great, get up urlie worded
Posted on: Mar 14, 2009
sabzero says:
wow! you always got up sooooo early!
but for a good, good reason! :)
Posted on: Mar 14, 2009
nabilbo says:
hey, where are the pictures of the SPA?
Posted on: Dec 17, 2008