A small travelday and relaxing inside Botswana!

Botswana Travel Blog

Traveling and relaxing

We went for breakfast aound 6 AM and we we driving in the truck around 7AM to a nother restcamp, called Elephants Sands... This place was one of the best places of my tourguide, because it,s serieus living in the nature with animals... The camp has a waterfront open at camp were elephants will show up during the evinging to drink some water... I saw also footprints of different typs of animals.. It,s a place were Elephants will pasing your tent....I thought whaaaaa one moment, but later one I experieced it was sooo special to be that close.... I did already seen a lot and done a lot...

We arrived at camp urlie during the day... That day was a relaxing day of swimming in the swimmingpool or do your clothers..... I did jump in the pool and played some cards with my roomy... We all met new travers on camp and I talked with them. They were from Soouth Africa and one was from the USA.... It was a interessthing talk..... Around 7Pm we had a African buffet at camp... It was teastfull... Africa is all about meat I experiened and it was great! Afther diner  we had some talk at the campfire....I also had some talk with people from South Africa and I chared my storys and adventure this far... It was also interessthing to hear from them about live in Africa! I went to bed around 12 at night!

Wendy with her tent
Feet in the water! Cool-down!
Feet in the water! Cool-down!
All toghter!