The road to Swakopmund!

Namibia Travel Blog

Aaaah cute!
We had to get up at 5 in the morning...Afther breakfast afther 6 we went to Swakopmund and it took us a halve day to get there! It has the bigest dunes and it is out there very beautiful. We stopped during the drive and went for lunch in a small village....As soon e arrived we booked the actvities that we could do during our two days stay... We also stayed in a house, so no tent this time... It was realy nice for a change! In the office I booked two different actvities... I went for Quadbiking and for the dolfphinetour... I love animals in the water, so I hsad to do it... The same day a few went skydiving already and I had my time off... During that time I had to help out with unpacking the truck for the bigg clean up... Afther that I went in town and it looked nice and I went for the internet cafe... In the evening we went for diner in a pizza place with the whole group at 7PM.... I had first a nice soup and afther that a pizza Hawai... It was not my best pizza, but it was ok... Afther that I went out in a cafe/ club til urlie that moring, but not to late, because I had a Dolpfine tour urlie in the morning...
Africa people