My last day in Botswana

Okavango Delta Travel Blog

Back to Camp

The next morning you could also go to the same Gamedrive, but I choose to stay longer in the tent for some reasons... First I had realy the time to sleep in more and my other reason was the Hippo experience already... It does not keep me for doing it, but it was the combination... I was tired and it was the same thing... The gamedrive was urlie in the moring and it was for a few hours... It was relaxing that moring and a few others from my group stayed here... Around 11 AM we had to pack our stuff, baggs and tents etc..,. We went back to the place were the truck was waiting for us.  It was a few hours away with the Mokoro from were we were in the midle of nowere in the Delta..... I realy loved the relaxing mokoro trip, but it was very hot already in the moring.

Sooo nice!
.,..  Sunscreen and being low in the water was very importent! My guide made for me and my roomy a nother lily necklace... It was very sweet of him.....When we arived we had to move all the stuff in to the truck and the drive was 45 minutes....

At Camp!

The moment we arrived I want to take a shower realy bad. That day I stayed at camp and swim a bit and afther that the shower.. During my shower we had a big sand storm at camp... It took a few minutes and it was very loud and hard... I steed I had a shower, I had a modder Shower hihi... The sand came in the shower.... Afther my shower I did some games with a few people of my group and I did my cl,others and repack again in my bagpack.... The day went fast and my guides made a wonderfull mail with meat offcourese, realy African.... Every day the guides had help from us... There was a program for us, like things we helped with... One day you needed to help with packing or responseble for the truck or  the coolbox with other four people of the group.... The kitchen, was the biggest thing, but nice.... The guides were to kind and did the most of the things.... After diner I enjoyed watching the stars and had some "Amarula" with the group.... Afther that I went to bed!

Last Lily shot
Last Lily shot
sooo cool
sooo cool
the last Mokoro shot
the last Mokoro shot
Me on the way back
Me on the way back
Houses of the people here!
Houses of the people here!
Me and my swimming moments