Back home in the Netherlands
Leeuwarden Travel Blog› entry 30 of 30 › view all entries
My beautiful big memories from Southern Africa!
When I look back I look back to my great southern Africa trip, I want to go back again... I realy enjoyed Africa and I,m also that person who is in love with ' AFRIKA' One thing I,m sure of is that I realy going back to Africa, because it,s a place that made it for me sooo wonderful.... When I see the pictures I,m sooo happy I did it.... Traveling with a strange group was great, but next time I realy want to go there with friend and meeting up with the ones in Southb Africa I met in november 2008.... I had the best time of my life and I want to thank my two special angel tourguides... They were the best and made this trip compleet....... Edith my roomy was such a sweetheart... I want to thank the dutch group for sharing everything and for a great holiday.
The most unforgetteble adventure was......
- Having seven lions walking around the truck during Krugerpark in the Evening in South Africa
- Walking the Dune 45 in Namibia
- The Lionwalk in Zimbabwe and be able to touch this special powerful animal...
The most Scary moments are......
- The Hippo adventure during the Okavango Delta trip
- The Rhino Safari trip and being that close to that animal (5 meter)
My most special moments are...
- My meet-up with a few Travbuddy members from Africa
- Watching the sun up and under in Africa
- Meeting the big 5 in one day in Krugerpark
- Victoria waterfalls in Zimbabwe!
Things I have to do when I,m back in Southern Africa....
- Climbing and finishing the Table Mountain in Cape Town
- Skydiving in Africa
- White shark Dive in Cape Town
- Meeting up again with Nabilah and others from South Africa!
- and lot,s of more!!!!!