A Belgian Family

Ghent Travel Blog

I was born and raised in Belgium and at age 22 moved to the USA. It took me 5 1/2 years to go back but over this past 17 years I am going quite often. I has to do with my parents getting older and I also want my kids to be close to my part of the family, which they are since they have been over there quite often since they were born. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, we are a close and fun family who loves to socialize like a lot of people do in Europe. Of course my time in Belgium is a bit differrent now. I come back as a visitor and am greeted warmly, by all family member and friends whom love to fill up every single day we are there, so all is always very positive and fun, you've gotto luv that :) My brother and I are best friends and together me have everyone around us laughing because of our goofiness. We have times the tears are running out of our eyes from laughingso hard. If I had ever any regret leaving Belgium, he would be my reason. Those are my cfamily pictures to share with you. M7y6 parents, kids, family in different settings, a day on the beach, a stoll in my home town Gent. My parents 50 wedding anniversary, dinner in the backyard and a couple other ocassions. Hope you enjoy and..... SMILE :)