Oh my goodness... what do I see HERE!!???

Cecil Travel Blog

So I'm driving to my grandparents to see my family... my aunt was in on business so I drove the hour to Hickory, PA.  To get there I have to go on some extremely long road... and on this road I almost had a Heart Attack!!!  Low and behold there is a HUGE sign that says "24 Flavors of Soft Serve"!!!  I was overcome with Joy that I texted and called EVERYONE... well, not everyone, just my mom, my friend Kristi and Alyssa (Alyssa_OB).  As you guys may remember I went to my first one of these in Florida... it was called Twistee Treat and it was in the shape of an ice cream cone.  I was so esctatic about it I was telling everyone in Minnesota and my roomates sister-in-law told me about Conny's Creamy Cone in St.  Paul .. I was so over joyed I went the second day of opening which was March 19th and there was snow on the Ground!!!

I was on the phone with Alyssa (alyssa_ob) when I was driving back and told her that I wanted to go to this one... I was looking for the sign but some how I missed it so I told her I'd get it next time... she reminded me that places like that close for the season so I turned back (even though I was running late to get to see the fireworks).  I did an illegal U-turn and headed back on  my way...I figure if I get pulled over I can always pull the I just moved here flag since my plates still say Minnesota on them!  I felt like i went too far so I pulled into a mini mart and asked a nice lady if she knew where it was... she told me to go about another half a mile and I'd get to it and it's called Casciola's.

I got there and immediately went to work... hmmm... what do I want now?  Of course they didn't have my favorite flavor (only the one in florida has that one and it's called Wedding Cake)... so I decided to get coconut with a chocolate base!  Score... now I'm on  my way.

Cecil Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
hidden gem in a small town
Casciola's twin twist is a ice cream place with a diner in the back (or so it seemed from the sign that said diner in the back)... This is one of … read entire review