Comfy in Delhi

New Delhi Travel Blog

We are settled in our guest house here in Delhi. I'm feeling such a peace, calm and contentment. Our travels have been so easy, so pleasant, so supported by others whether it was supplying us food, helping us find our way to where we needed to be, helping with our luggage, getting a taxi, our pleasant company on the train, etc.

We will likely do some shopping today and very little site seeing of typical tourist attractions which is agreeable to us both today. The parts of Delhi we saw today were very different than when we originally arrived here two months ago. We saw the big city aspects of it today, so different than what we've seen over the past two months. Very manicured and developed.

People here are so very interested in our time at the ashram, Kriya Yoga, and our spiritual tour.....I've just had quite an in depth conversation with another tenant here at the guest house about it. He considers himself a very serious student of spirituality for at least the past 15 years.

We'll be on a plane back home tomorrow morning.

I'm going to have to consciously not overeat today as I can tell I'll have many opportunities to consume new and different foods but my system wouldn't be happy with that after our ashram diet and twice a day food times. I did just have a banana and chai tea though. The banana seemed more like ours versus what I've had in Allahabad which were tastier.

It's almost 10am and we could easily chill out here all day, but we will refresh ourselves, meditate and then move out in a few hours. Don't know if we'll do dinner with Navin and others, I will contact him soon.

Debsadventure continues and has me feeling very good and excited about thinking of the remainder of my life as debsadventure.....making sure to live each day with fullness and intention.....really neat.

I've just been alerted that my tea is waiting for me : )  ahhh, so nice.

Seeing the states tomorrow will be like experiencing it all anew....more adventure for me.

Scott is good and feels similarly ... we are both quite deeply happy to have had this experience together. We feel such an appreciation, love and friendship between us. We may seem like an unlikely team in this way, which is all the more reason it feels so nice that it works out in such a unique and lovely way.

Best to you all.