Homeward Bound

Manila Travel Blog

our destination

There I was on a plane bound for Manila. My eyes were tired and I could use some shuteye, but my head was still buzzing from the realization that I was about to go back home. All the thinking was driving me crazy, so I decided to talk to my seatmate.

His name is Sebastian, he's from Germany, and it's his first time to visit the Philippines. We talked about different stuff, and I found out that he's also going to Palawan and staying there for 5 weeks. Wow, I just found a travel buddy! You see, before I left Bangkok, I was thinking of postponing my trip there. However, it will be next to impossible since I bought my tickets months ago and re-booking would cost me a lot. Also, Palawan has been my number one dream destination in the Philippines, and I've been drooling for that narrow sliver of lush jungles and picture-perfect beaches for years! So, meeting Sebastian helped me make my decision to push through with my plans.

So, after landing in Manila, I accompanied Seb to his hostel and we discussed our Palawan itinerary. He didn't have plane tickets yet, so he just bought one for Tuesday so that we could be on the same flight. His was more expensive, though, because I bought mine during a seat sale. Then, I left him and went home. After 3 weeks of absence, I expected dusts and cobwebs all over my room. But it was clean, and my bedsheets were fresh.

Now where are those damn roaches and baby mice? They must be young adults now...

JeAr says:
wag na, umamin ka na eh :P
darlingwish says:
hoy i mean corny ung pic hindi ako. kelan pa ako naging corny... :P
darlingwish says:
corny nga ako bakit ako maiingget. oh siya hindi pa ako tapos sa mga pics mo, lalayas muna ako at tataya sa lotto. 100million euros takte!
Manila