I have plans!

Sydney Travel Blog

Well I am back in Sydney. Me and Melissa flew from Melbourne and met her twin sister Lindsay (who came from home) at the airport. On wednesday we were walking down the street and a girl handed us this little paper with specials for the coast on it that were really good. So eventually we went back and booked some trips! We already had our flight booked up to Cairns for the 28th we just didn't know what we were going to be doing after that. We booked a day of white water rafting in Mission Beach which is below Cairns. From there we are going to Airlee Beach with our Greyhound bus ticket that we bought. It is a 60 day ticket to travel down the coast. We just need to call them the day before we want to be picked up and then they will come get us. From Airlee Beach we are doing a 3 day 2 night sailing trip. We are going on the Pride Of Airlee I think it is called. Should be amazing! Then we aren't sure what we are doing between there and Fraser Island. We might go to Magnetic Island but we haven't decided yet. So we have a 3 day 2 night Fraser Island 4x4 self drive tour booked which also includes 2 nights in a hostel in Hervey Bay before we leave and when we come back. I can't wait to do Fraser Island. Included in the package we bought is also a 3 day 2 night Noosa Everglades trip. I don't exactly know what this is... but I will find out. Um yea I think that is all we booked but I am SUPER excited for it. We are also going to go to Brisbane and Surfer's Paradise and Byron Bay and who knows where else but it will be a lot of fun. We plan on being back in Sydney at the beginning of December because Melissa and Lindsay go home on the 6th. They also want to have a couple days in Sydney so that they can see the sights which we didn't do on wednesday because it was raining.
So tomorrow is Joe and Michelle's wedding and then I don't know what I am going to do until tuesday. I am sure I will find something!!

It was taking FOREVER to add pictures up here so I added them to facebook because it is faster but you can look at them here
just some pictures of Joe and Michelle's wedding