Visiting Sarah in Bondi

Bondi Beach Travel Blog

Bondi Beach!

Lets start off with... I DON'T LIKE WRITING!! that is why I almost failed english. You can probably tell I didn't learn much. But everyone wants to know what I have been doing.. so I will do my best. You can deal with it I'm sure!

After I got to the Blue Mountains and visited with my friends for a couple days I headed down to Bondi Beach. A friend from home is living there with 7 other people in an amazing house. They are so lucky! Their house is less than a 10 minute walk to the beach! I never made it to Bondi the first time I was in Australia.. even though it is pretty much the most famous beach! I am glad I went this time thought because it was so amazing!!! On saturday they bought a bbq so we had a great dinner that night.

I was really tired that night so I didn't go into the city... I went to bed! On sunday me and Sarah decided to do a walk from Bondi to Coogee beach. It was amazing. It was all along the ocean past other beaches and up and down hills. I have pictures that I will put up eventually! We even had to walk through a cemetary. That was kind of creepy but really cool. I had never seen a cemetary like it! Right after the cemetary it started to rain.... hard! we managed to get into a bus stop shelter and wait out the rain. There was even thunder and lightning. The rain didn't last long and we were almost at Coogee so we kept on going. When we made it to Coogee we found a rugby game! We didn't watch for long but it was cool anyway. I don't think we did much else other than get on a bus and go back to her house.
I really can't remember what I did that week... not much other than go to the beach. Even though it was pretty cold I just walked around looking at things... not really laying in the sun. On wednesday me and a couple of the other people that live in the house went down to the beach for a bbq! That was fun. I had my first bottle of passion pop! It is a 6$ bottle of cheap wine that tastes like passion fruit. It was quite good. We made chicken kebabs and steaks and had a great time.
Hmmm I cant really think what else I did there. Not much. I love Bondi Beach though. I could live there. It is really expensive thought but I am sure it is worth it!

Kites!
This was the walk we did
This was the walk we did
There was a storm
There was a storm
I dont know how they get up there
I don't know how they get up there
when we got to Coogee we found a f…
when we got to Coogee we found a …
Bondi Beach