Julie's house ...

Casco Travel Blog

Jeremy & Caleb

We got on the road about 9am, filled up with gas in Belgium and made it to Julie & Jeremy's house about 12:30pm.  Not bad, TomTom got me right to their house with only one misdirection going through Milwaukee ... the exit for 43 is a left exit, please do NOT "stay right ..."  I've driven through Milwaukee so many times, I didn't have to listen to TomTom.  It was more for the constant update on how far you have left to go and the ETA (that's a really nice feature if you don't speed ...)

We got to Julie's and introduced Maggie & Tyler to Caleb.  Maggie was a little scared (she's a little scare of everything), Tyler and Caleb got along just fine ... favorite toy:  Squeaky ball ... for both of them!  And, they played together with the squeaky ball.

Julie
  I was impressed, Tyler didn't even push Caleb down to take his ball away.  He just walked up to him, waited for an opportunity, picked up the ball, and walked away.  Ha!

We took a walk through Julie's back yard, the dogs definitely needed some exercise, and they love being in the woods, so it was good.  By the time we got back, Sue was there and we opted not to introduce Maggie, Tyler and Ransome just yet.  Maybe later.

We went up to Door Peninsula Winery in Sturgeon Bay for a little wine tasting, then back to dinner at the Inn at Cedar Crossing - a cute little B&B with a great restaurant   It was delicious!!  Thanks for the great choice, Julie!

We headed back to the house and caught up on everything that's been going on in our lives since we don't get to see each other much.  Of course, we stayed up way too late, and the morning came too early.

Caleb