Krabi

Krabi Travel Blog

With only about 1 more hour untill I arrive in Krabi our crazy minibus driver manage to get us into a accident in which I flew over the seats in front of me. Gosh, those idiots think they can pass in turns and on oncoming traffic, REALLY ?? Well now we sit here in the sweltering heat waiting for over an hour for another bus to pick us up. All in a day's travel :)

The hotel i am staying at is a few minutes away from the beach but sitting in the jungle and hearing the monkey trowing down the coconuts is pretty cool. I wish i remember the names of all the places I stay at but if you're interested just ask for the owner around town. with the name of Mr. Banana even years later I still remember and so does the whole Krabi area it seems like.

Just arrived and i have a good feeling about this place. Much smaller than I anticipated but quite charming. I'll be here for a few days. agian going to the market and doing some island hopping will be my highlights.

My second way will be filled with island hopping and boy what a day spend. We visited about for islands, went snorkeling and on the way commuting  a support leg of the motor went thru the boat. Must not have been the first time since they had a couple of extra pieces of wood laying around in the boat  ?????  Well helping them lift the motor and popping a piece of wood under, we're all good to go. Lunch is being served in a styrofoam box and we are adviced not to feel the monkey, since they are living in the wild and can be somewhat aggressive.

(sounds like they have something in common with my ex)  There's a guy who didn't follow the advice and as he is trying to give the monkey a part of his lunch, the monkey jumps up. Slaps the box out of his hands and grabs all he can before taking of. This is much better than a comedy show and I am rolling laughing. Our next island has some nice rock formation with is fun to climb on it is also possessed by large penisses. as a couple of guys are carving them out of wood in any and all sizes. Ladies there's only so much weight the boat can handle and be carefull about wood splinters :)

There is nio real aftermat here from the tsunamie and  this is suppose to be a tourist destination, maybe it is off season. this place is nice and fun with far less tourist than i had imagined. I like this place and from here you and just stay for weeks on this coast. my next stop is just north of here, Phuket. Better get ready, here I come!!

Some like it big and bold :)
Some like it big and bold :)
not so Tarzan