Kimberly B'xday Party

Ubud Travel Blog

finger food
When I look back to the past, my little princes was only young,small innocent baby. But now on I realize how fast time goes by. She is not that innocent and "yes mom" girl any longer. She has her own idea, voice and inspiration. No wonder if one words come from me will reply back with 3-6 sentence. Ha ha! great time :-) Two years ago, she ask if we can spending time to the north of Bali as her B'xday Present. So..promise is promise. And to make such promise with Kimberly, wasn't easy to get a way. Finally we packing and leave to north of Bali (Lovina Beach) and stay at Melka excelsior Hotel. We decide to relax here because they have little zoo and also dolphin show every day. Bit paradise those who travel with kids. We can touch and event swimming with dolphins, explore the little zoo and find rabbit, butterfly,birds,monkey,ext Kids club would also great but they charge extra for use it so it wont be necessary to drop her there. Prefer to see Dolphin attraction 3x a day or some times more if plenty kids around. First for sure she wont miss the cake and party with her school friends. Plenty things to do and arrange, all worth for when I look at her blink eyes and angel smile. But waittttttt till you see really how fast she could turn become a little devil complete with little stone head ( guess it comes after me ! pssttt)
ratu says:
I like so much "But waitttttt..." comment ;)
Posted on: Nov 18, 2008