WAAAAAAAAH BACK IN LA :(

Los Angeles Travel Blog

MORE LUGGAGE, BROKE, TIRED, AND TANNED. WE MISS MAUI!!!

OMG WE ARE BACK!!!!

My flight was insane. It was a 757 plane, which 3 seats then aisle then 3 seats. “A” text me that I lady liked her seat and she does not want to give it up. no prob I will just blog and pass out. I ended up sleeping and waking up no knowing we took off. WOW I was tired. I woke up almost half of the movie of “Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day” I like the movie. However, I need to Netflix it to understand it of course. After that movie, the next plane movie was “the Pursuit of Happyness”.

The lady next time cried however she has seen it before. OMG the couple next time could not keep their hands off each other.
MY BDAY GIFT FROM MY "BFFs" :)
  i sarcastically said “you both are newlyweds huh?” the husband said, “why yes, 5 years ago.” AAAWWWWWWWWWWW that made me sick and happy. He told me the story on how they met.

He was a tour guide in Oahu and lived there. She was visiting at the time in SF. They fell in love and they both take turns visiting each other for a year then he proposed to her in north shore, Oahu. They both now live in LA and going to Maui was there 5 year anniversary trip. AWWWWW :)

We were very early. I txted my mum that we landed at 10:15pm as opposed to 10:45pm. which is perfect cuz, it takes mum about 30min to arrive, we still have to get our baggage and taxi to the gate. I told mum to take her time to get here.

Mum arrived perfectly. As soon as we got all of our baggage, I txted mum and she was only 5min away.
FEATURED BLOG 10/2/2008
We all waited outside the humid heat of LA. I waved at the LAPD when they drove by :D

My girls are the best. They both surprised me with a "flip flop" pendent necklace for my BDAY. No wonder "H" hoist me somewhere away the night before to walk her to the ABC store while "A" was shopping in the jewelry store. HAHAHAHA. I was very surprised. I did not expect that. Spending time with my girls is a gift to me. i love my gift. I will wear it to remind me of our fun times in Maui. YOU BOTH MUCHLY <3 I had the best time you both. We made the trip with NO DRAMA YAY FOR US!!!

My observations in Maui, when i was with the girls we were getting hit on from the locals. It felt very romantic and sweet. I believe it's the island breeze,  beaches, the coconut trees, and seeing the natives making a basket or hat out of leaves. When am in VEGAS, i feel dirty and gross.  You can't take guys seriously. It's difficult to think going to VEGAS is romantic HAHAHAHA :P However, i have mixed feelings when am in Big Sur.

UGH!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED I WANT TO PASS OUT BUT I CAN’T I AM ON HAWAII TIME. I MISS HAWAII ALREADY :( “A” was already thinking about CANCUN next year around the same time. WOOHOO "CANCUN BFF" 2009

MORE LUGGAGE, BROKE, TIRED, AND TA…
MORE LUGGAGE, BROKE, TIRED, AND T…
MY BDAY GIFT FROM MY BFFs :)
MY BDAY GIFT FROM MY "BFFs" :)