SEARCHING FOR THE *BLOW HOLE*

Olowalu Travel Blog

OUR ADVENTURE BEGINS......

After a full stomach, we all drove to Kapulua Bay to go swim at the one of the beaches and check out the blow hole that Liz, the reception desk clerk told us to go. We already have reservations to the OLD LAHAINA LUAU at 6pm. we all just packed what we were going to wear to the luau since the luau is near the beach we were going to be before that.

We packed up with snacks and head out on the road to the blow hole first. Liz, told is the blow hole is on the 38th mark with boulders and not to drive further when the road becomes one lane which means we have gone too far. We all made sure we all did not forget anything. We were bringing our clothes for the luau dinner.

I was sitting in the back. I wanted to cuz I wanted to take photos of the scenery. H is the navigator and A is the driver. I am the photographer. Also it’s also comfy to pass out in the back. It was a beautiful day in paradise. I kept saying to A, “A, YOU ARE IN MAUI!!!!” all throughout the drive. HAHAHAHA.

You know, my BFFs and I were having such a good time on our road trip to the “blow hole” HAHAHA. i have no idea how long the drive was. We were doing what we always do; we like to jam to our music since high school.  I was more excited for my BFF, A, it’s her first time in Maui. I was busy in the back seat switching seats to take photos of every angle of the road trip. WOOHOO!!!!

"A" YOU ARE IN MAUI!!!!!